Effective on: September 01, 2021
We, at Ananthapuri Technologies, respect the privacy of our visitors, and will never sell, lease, rent, or disclose any of their information to any third party/parties under any circumstances. Our website address is https://ananthapuri.com.
1. Information We Collect
(i) Personal Information
We may collect your personal information, including your IP address, name, contact information, product and service requests, and other information identifying you, at any time, including but not limited to the following situations:
- When we communicate with you as a customer or prospective customer or you contact us to inquire about our services
- When you visit our website or make use of the platform
- When you fill our “Send Us a Message” forms to get in touch with us
(ii) Non-personal Data
Non-personal Data can include the type of computer, operating system, browser, internet provider, and similar information via Google Analytics.
3. Disclosing Your Information
- If we are selling all or part of our business to third parties
- If it is legally required by the law
- To mitigate the risk of fraud
We may share any general demographic information we have with our advertisers, affiliates or business partners but we will never sell or trade any personal information we have collected.
Any personal or non-personal information you have shared with us is safe from any unauthorized use, access, loss or destruction. The information is stored on a secure web server managed by Ananthapuri Technologies and is protected by electronic, physical, and managerial procedures.
5. Third-Party Links/Websites
Ananthapuri Technologies may link to third-party websites and services at times, but we are not responsible for their privacy statements or practices.
7. Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Any complaints or requests or concerns with regards to use, processing, or disclosure of information provided by you or breach of these terms may be taken up with the grievance redressal officer by sending an email to [email protected]